7/30/08

Voyage II


Roland and I went out for what was my second paddle in Ducky III while Lenore documented from the footbridge. I took my camera and took a couple pictures along the way too. I've gone on several voyages since this one, and it's been lovely. Lenore just got her boat yesterday, so hopefully we can go out this weekend if it's not too hot and steamy out. The river level has dropped dramatically though, so we might have to get out and walk in a few places. (!)





Also, I've added to my armada. Dad had this in the garage -- used once. I might sell it at the farmer's market. Anyone interested? It's got low miles!


Here are some pictures from paddling with Cora and also pasta making. She thought the dough smelled like pancake batter (and I agree), but sampling was discouraged due to the raw egg issue.

Roland and Amy paddled across the river to meet us...



Then we were on our way.





I guess these are out of order, since we had the pasta first. Oh well.




No comments:

Post a Comment