This is why pants are better, even (or especially) on Ginger. Though you have to wonder, who the heck dressed him?
What does this have to do with anything? Nothing. I just find it fascinating. And I haven't had time to blog because...the cherry tree is goin' to town! This has been the BEST year for sour cherries since I've lived here, so my migrant worker, Lenore, and I have been pickin' and pittin' in between fireworks displays. I made two batches of freezer jam and there's a cherry crisp in the planning stages. Roland joined the harvest this morning, and, much to Lenore's delight (not really), he left his ladder.
"Send help and soon," said the exhausted laborer.
ReplyDeleteI love sour cherries! But watch out for worms. It's got to be better than picking the bee-attracting figs and pears in the 100 degree summer heat of Augusta GA. Keep up the good work, Lenore, but be sure to sneak away to get to your flight on Friday.
ReplyDeleteLaura
The Augusta pear/fig picking experience was on my resume. I WILL be on that plane with red hands.
ReplyDeleteWorms=protein. Mmmm! Actually, the crop is very worm free this year as well, another bonus.
ReplyDeleteWhat I LOVE about the dance clip is - did you notice it is done in a single take, with a single camera? If shot today, there would be roughly 500 shots put together for that little two minute movie bit.
ReplyDeleteIf ya don't believe, just once count how many cuts there are in a tv commercial. I know that has more that a movie does, but movies are getting just as bad. (my own little rant, sorry, off the soapbox now)
joules