1/25/08

Celebrate Potholders, Celebrate Life

Not much new on the bypass front, other than they're still working, which is a good thing! There was some talk about sending dad home this weekend, but they may be rethinking that. They're doing their best to drive him out with hideous food and poor television reception. The therapist has him walking around a little, but he's still pretty tethered with various tubes and what not. Hopefully we can celebrate his homecoming soon.

Speaking of celebrating...
Look what you can procure! Treat yourself or someone else to a perky tribute to homemade potholders. It doesn't get much better than this. You'll also find a couple of other funny Ts that I designed with plagarized/heard of sayings for your wearing/gifting pleasure. I make a buck or two off of each sale. So far I've raked in $1.42. Sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Seems you are working toward early retirement with the $$ you can make.

    ReplyDelete