(The blog formerly known as Perky Potholders...)
ommmmmmm - just a relaxing chant for you. I'm envisioning him enjoying some nice fishing this summer - joules
I'm sending all the good vibes I can for you, your Mom, Dad and the rest of your family.
Thinking about all of you and wishing your Dad the best! pk
i wish i could be there to help. but like every one else i'm sending positive energy and healing thoughts.plz give big hugs all around.
ommmmmmm - just a relaxing chant for you. I'm envisioning him enjoying some nice fishing this summer - joules
ReplyDeleteI'm sending all the good vibes I can for you, your Mom, Dad and the rest of your family.
ReplyDeleteThinking about all of you and wishing your Dad the best! pk
ReplyDeletei wish i could be there to help. but like every one else i'm sending positive energy and healing thoughts.
ReplyDeleteplz give big hugs all around.