
How cute is this snowman, pictured here with wee John, who was visiting from Texas (John, not the snowman). Thanks to Pat/Brynn for sending! Your perky potholders are in production!
Here are a few I made over the break -- all but one ended up in xmas stockings, lucky stockings! I sort of stumbled upon this pattern within a pattern in the ones on the right, and I think I like it.

These are the "vintage" wooden frames I got on ebay. Eventually I will get around to hanging them. If I were really energetic, I would change the potholders on the looms by season. But I'm not. These were the vinagy-est loops I had as far as color and material.


In other news, my new wicked cool PowerShot A720 camera has been making an odd humming noise. Thankfully, Amazon has extended their 30-day return/exchange period for the holidays, so they are allegedly shipping me a new one. I'm not sure if this is normal (the humming), and I can't find anything on the Canon web site to say that it is, so I don't want to risk keeping it if it is indeed a defect. I think I can hold on to the humming one 'til I get the new one (cuz it still takes photos), if indeed the new one gets shipped today. This transaction has the potential to be very positive if it all goes off without a hitch, because they are even paying my return shipping -- all based on my claim that the camera is defective. Plus I was able to talk to a real person who was very helpful...or at least played the part well. Film at 11.*
*Do they still show film? "Digital footage at 11" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
It's going to be almost 60 degrees today! Stay tuned for a small montage of snowy photos shot around town (now that the snow is all gone, it will be nice to relive it, don't you think?)
No comments:
Post a Comment