
A Christmas-in-March visit with the Winkelmann's netted us food, presents and, in my case, carpal tunnel from playing GUITAR HERO with Laura and Brian for two hours. But it was so totally worth it! I had never tried it before, and I have to say, IT'S REALLY FUN! The only disappointment is there is no Freebird on the playlist. Also, I can't get "Iiii wanna rock and roll...all niiiiight...and party ev-ery day!" out of my head.
Here's me and some adoring fans...

And one adoring plan begging me to stop?

We also tried Tennis.

This is my Wii character that Laura created so she could kick my ass. Thank you. Though she did point out "I was trying to lose!" Nice.

But that's OK. I got even in the boxing ring. Let me just say here the thrill of knocking out a cartoon character can go straight to your head if you're not careful. Until the next day, when you realize your muscles are sore (!!) from playing, yes, a video game. Egads.


Here's a little video -- I checked on YouTube, and pretty much everybody who's posted a video of themselves boxing looks like an idiot, so, ya know, this is how it's SUPPOSED to look.
In other news, I got my hair highlighted (which you may be able to see in these photos), and it was much less traumatic than the last time. It only took a couple of hours instead of an entire weekend, and I'm happy with the results (vs. last time, you may recall, when I ended up with a shade you tend to only see on Muppets). Except now if I want to go back, I have to go undercover as my mom, because I gave her name for my appointment so I could use a 20% off coupon. (Hey, it was like $15 in savings!)
No comments:
Post a Comment