3/12/08

Embrace Your Inner Demon

I had to share this testament to the global appeal of potholderness. Cathy in Florida sent me this little account. My response, of course, was to embrace that inner potholder demon! Viva la Potholder!

Demonically possessed is the only explanation I have come up with...

Last night Dawn and I went to Macaroni Grill. They give you crayons to draw on the paper tablecloth while you wait. We had seen an art exhibit by a ceramic artist on Friday night that was just lines on ceramics and I told Dawn, "Hey, check this out, I should have my stuff displayed from the tablecloth, it's just a bunch of lines". Then I drew little circles around the perimeter of the lines and it wasn't until I was completely done doing that mindlessly that I said, "Holy crap! It is a potholder!!"

So if you know of a good exorcist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment