3/10/08

Ein anderes Jahr älter!


Hard to believe this little boy is practically over the hill. OK, not really, cuz that would mean I am too. 40-something is the new 30-something, right? Anyway, is this not just the cutest photo? It looks more like Andreas to me though... Calling all Lauers to confirm which adorable boy this is!
(Later that same week...it is indeed Andreas, but I'm leaving it up since it's so cute!)

I'm rather fond of these too (thanks to Juergen for sharing!):

The Pine Car Derby winner!!


German style birthday party in Elk Grove.


This one doesn't have much to do with birthdays, but it's a fun photo of some German cousins. Ute, versuchst du, sich Fliegen zu fangen?


Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, mein lieber Roland!

3 comments:

  1. Can you please add a German/English translater link to your blog so we can truly appreciate your sentences?? What a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please wish your bro happy bd from us. he and graeme must get together and race their pine wood derby cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not really German, I just made it up!

    ReplyDelete