
Speaking of Sexy...
As a library board member, Lenore thought it her duty to document this during a recent foray through the airport.

Apparently these people have never visited the Dundee Library! We've got a corner on sexy there, and we're not ashamed to flaunt it.
And as a former library worker myself, I find this blatant stereotyping downright shallow. Why I aughta...

Find more fun library stuff at The Curmudgeony Librarian SuperStore
The library is to sexy what Clark Kent is to Superman. OK, that sounded better in my head. But let's not forget:

Also, have these people never been to Wyoming?

Why, there's even a Deluxe Librarian Action Figure with Amazing Push-button Shushing Action - Comes with Book Cart, Books, Reference Desk, and Computer.

I think I've made my point.
The Defense rests.
Except for this. Tattoos even a mother would love.

OH, that reminds me, if you're looking for a good series to read, check out David Rosenfelt. His books are kind of a cross between John Grisham (the lawyer stuff) and Robert B. Parker (sarcastic humor). Good stuff!
I completely forgot that Batgirl was a librarian. The coolest Batman episodes were when Batgirl was on. She rocked!
ReplyDelete