8/2/07

Windmills on My Mind



I've always wanted a windmill...imagine my delight when I got such a good deal on this one at the farmer's market! Granted, it's not hooked up to a well or a generator...yet, but it's kinda fun to have it.

I also got a new BIG basket for potholder supplies, but I forgot to take a picture of it. Thanks mom!

Later that same weekend...


Roland, Lenore and I went to Ravinia with free tickets from the Dundee Library. It was a nice evening despite all the idiots WHO KEPT TALKING THROUGH THE WHOLE CONCERT. Also, the concrete grinding going on outside the park was pretty annoying too. Aside from that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

I brought my potholder making supplies, which we decided later made some of our fellow concert goers wonder if I was mentally challenged. Oh well.

6 comments:

  1. Is that the Strauss Potholder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail167.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. i posted the sbemail 1 time, i am not sure why it is multiplying itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All geniuses are usually considered mentally challenged.
    I like the colors you used, what was your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is indeed a potholder inspired by Strauss. Also, I had those colors with me, so there's that. And my genius, of course.

    Linda, I just thought you were being very enthusiastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a little catalina dressing would go well on a BLT.

    Love the windmill!

    ReplyDelete