8/20/07
New Contest!
So I'm still pretty enamored with my windmill (I know, I need to get out more). Here's a little movie I made...mesmerizing, isn't it? It's not unlike the video my brother made one time of lightening. Perhaps only fascinating to the cameraman? Anyway, it needs a soundtrack! So if you e-mail me your best choice for music (e,g, "You spin me right 'round baby, 'round 'round like a record baby"...I can't get that horrible song out of my head!) and I like your choice best, then you'll win not only a perky potholder, but a designer original tie dyed t-shirt. I know! Holy crap, right?! What copyright laws?? I'm talking the actual digital music file, not just a song title. You know it's totally worth it, even if you have to gift it through iTunes. Seriously.
Operators are standing by.
In the meantime, can you hear the cicadas in this raw footage? They chime in after the lawnmower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment