So this was the Streamwood Marching Band for the Tone Deaf. Seriously, this was the worst sounding band I've ever heard. I'm not sure what they were playing. It may have been something by Journey? Don't Stop Believin'...or maybe in this case you should.
No parade is complete without men riding tiny motorcycles! Yay Shriners!
This was Elgin, so I guess the pimp union felt the need to represent. Really, I have no idea who these people are or why they were in the parade. Maybe they just took a wrong turn.
What does it say when the Peace Group needs a police escort? They were the only group in the parade being escorted.
These dancers are one of my favorites -- now THIS is how you be in a parade, people!
And here we have the Flamboyant Vampire Swashbucklers.
Yikes! He's totally wanting to suck my blood after the parade.
I don't really know what to say about this.
I am totally doing this next time Ducky is in a parade!
And no parade is complete without a pirate. Actually, I'm not sure he was really with any one group. He was just kind of working the crowd without any affiliation that I could see. Rock on Jack Sparrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment