8/25/09

Grape Expectations


I posted on my facebook page that I was expecting...new Crocs...in purple! I thought maybe I could stop with orange, but how could I not have purple? If you felt the universe shift into a little more comfy position, with a little "SNICK!" sound, that was me slipping on my new purple Crocs. Ahhhh.

What makes this particularly exciting is that now I can do this:



I do, on occasion, wear two different colors, but purple and orange is IT. Also, it's amusing when people sidle up to me (as I think I mentioned before) and quietly point out, so as not to embarrass me I suppose, that I'm wearing two different colored shoes. To which I reply, "WHAT?!" hahaha. Seriously, don't these people know a trendsetter when they see one? Sheesh. The best reaction so far, though, was a little kid, maybe 3 or 4, that I saw in the mall. She did a double take and then exclaimed, very loudly, "WHOA!!!"

Anyway...I think this might do me for awhile. Except I don't have bright yellow...

2 comments:

  1. It is definitely a fashion statement! It is hard to believe anyone would think you did not do this on purpose.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they are republicans. hahaha

    ReplyDelete