
Claudia and Gail have left the pie shop. :(
They're Door County bound, but Claudia will still be whipping up pastries and other goodies at the Sister Bay Bakery (I think that's the name), so if you're in the area, stop by and compliment her on her potholder. Pictured here is Claudia on her last day (with a farewell potholder...and some delicious muffins).
Arlene got in on the shot too. :)

In other news we attended a block over party (it wasn't our block, it was a block over, but we were still invited). This is the only decent photo, which includes a participant in the kids' parade and a stylish place to eat roasted corn on the cob. Lenore and I contributed pasta salad and a scavenger hunt for the older kids, but we never did hear if they did it.

At some point I noticed odd splashes on Lenore's bike. I was all, "What is that on your bike?!" and she was all, "Duh, it's coffee of course." Most people carry water or maybe Gatorade in their water bottles. Not Lenore. She bikes with coffee, and she's got the stains to prove it. (Click the photo to enlarge it.)

Here is the monthly hair update. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea. I think we're almost ready to switch from Miracle Grow to hair gel. Soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment