7/4/07

I Hate My Mac




There would be more to see here, but iPhoto is the most retarded photo program I have ever used, and apparently blogger doesn't work very well with a Mac, so until these technical issues are resolved, imagine stunning visuals of Madison, blueberries, fireworks, and of course potholders!

The potholder above is "forever in blue jeans." Below (if you could see them) are a couple more that I made (some with self-dyed loops!) while visiting Merri (after picking blueberries and before a great bike ride on the I&M Canal Trail) and watching Sabine frolic in Elgin's new fountain. This fountain was our destination when Lenore crashed into me, damaging her knee and both bikes. So, we never made it, and Lenore has yet to see its splendor. The bikes have since been fixed, the knee is still causing difficulties.

These should be photos for your viewing pleasure... however, it seems one minute they're there, the next it's just a bunch of html.



/>

Here's Sabine enjoying a refreshing frolic...





We all went to watch fireworks, and the next day we went to see Ratatouille, which was most excellent. I give it four stars.

4 comments:

  1. who'd a thought POTHOLDERS could just keep getting more and more interesting!! i always look forward to the newest, latest and greatest square photo.
    does the stress ever get to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see your excellent pictures fine although there is a little snippet of html above sabine's pic. what browser do you use to blog? i think safari has some issues with blogger.com but firefox should work fine. iphoto is great for organizing, emailing and red-eye fixin' but i drag thumbnails into photoshop to do anything else.

    please don't hate your mac. it makes me very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am immune to stress when making potholders! It's the rest of it all that makes me batty. :)
    Thank you for heading up my fan base!

    Laura, I'll try to make amends with my mac. It seems that whenever I try to edit a post from the mac, it ads random line breaks into the html, which renders is gibberish, so I have to attempt to fix the html or repost the photos all over again. So the snippet of html will remain, because I'm afraid to open up the post again! I'm using Firefox, btw. As always, thank you for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wheezer, you shouldn't use the word retarded out of context - it ain't nice!

    ReplyDelete