
I went to Dick's just to try on a size seven, you know, just to see how they fit vs. a six. And they were so pretty! This is the "Beach" model, which feels pretty much exactly the same as the celery colored "Cayman" version.
In Tie Dye News...

These were both supposed to be vertical patterns and were folded as such. I have no idea what happened. But they turned out OK just the same. Lenore picked hers because of the little guy in the middle. Can you see him?!

These are my co workers. We went to the local beach today for lunch. I started to take the picture, and Hua shouted, "WAIT!! I HAVE TO TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF!" I was like, "What?! Is this some Chinese tradition you haven't told us about?!" Turns out, she just wanted to take off her sweater. She was very opposed to being photographed in her sweater, but I liked this picture better than the calm posed version. I don't think she reads my blog, so don't tell. (Click on the photo to see it larger...it just cracks me up!)

I haven't made any potholders lately...but we're going to Madison for the weekend, and then I've got the whole week OFF, so expect documentation soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment