I did another tie dye experiment over the weekend with good results, Lenore and I *each* bought a couch, and I just found out I get to go to Savannah in July! Sweet!
More on all of this soon.
Does anyone else tend to agonize WAY too long over spending, say, an additional .39 cents on store brand zip log baggies but then drops, say, for example, $700-plus on a new couch in about 15 minutes? How does that happen?
Roland crash landed (literally, darn toe clips!) at my back door last night and joined us for some v-chatting with Laura and Lynda. We should have taken a picture! For one of Lenore's b.day presents, Roland's going to help Lenore convert her albums into digital bits that she can put on CD. I will be nowhere in the vicinity. It's 80s music. 'Nuf said.
Cyndi's better than Modonna when it comes to representing 80's music. So good choice. My first album to convert to CD will be Julie Brown's "Goddess in Progress." Roland crashing is as rare as a plane crashing; fortunately not as bad as a plane crash.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to have Roland as a surprise vchat guest! Congrats on the new sofas.
ReplyDelete