6/6/07

Recovery Potholder


Lenore made me a potholder! This is her first one, and I think it's splendid. I left her the supplies in hopes that she'd behave herself while I was at work and not attempt to do something silly like carry laundry or re roof the house. She's been known to ignore doctor's orders in the past.

Here's Hoops disrespecting some of the potholders I made over the weekend (did I mention there was a lot of waiting around?!).


I'm almost out of the vintage loops, so I made myself this one, because I like the colors so much.


Here's one made with some of the vintage white loops that I had to bleach white again, then colored with some leftover dye from my tie dye kit. I like the way it turned out.


A potholder in it's raw state...


I was pleased with this "Blues" number too.


I might have to make Hoops her own potholder.


After the photo shoot, I put everything back in my basket. Hoops added her sparkly ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment