6/27/07

I'm a New Disciple


See my new shoes?! I had to see for myself what all this hoopla was over Crocs. I'm now a believer. They're coyote ugly and quite comfy, what more do you need in footwear? I'm already plotting the next color, cuz I think it would be fun to wear one of each. This particular color is called "Celery." I got them here, because they offered free shipping, free returns and exchanges, and no sales tax. Sweet!

In other news, Perky Potholders has received a rather distinctive honor. Lynda sent a message (and I'm pretty sure she wasn't drunk when she sent it) that she looks forward to new installments "as much as a new homestar installment."

Whoa.

But back to my shoes. Does anyone else have these? I'd like to discuss the finer points of sizing with you.

Here is a random and gratiutous picture of Hoops in time out for stealing potholder loops. I should also note that two days after the mouse-on-the-porch incident, I found a mouse in my mousetrap that's in the garage. I'm not sure if it was the same rodent...its facial expression was definitely different.

2 comments:

  1. Of course Hoops has to test the limits and not keep her face looking at the wall when in time out. Are there Lettuce color Crocs to go with your Celery Crocs to Mix or Match? She makes a great self photo considering no thumbs were used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as someone who is trying very hard to wean herself away from "frumpy" i have vowed to never buy a pair of crocs. but i have to admit the colors are amazing. a woman walked into ballet class this week with black leotard, black tights and BRIGHT YELLOW crocs. now that's a statement.

    ReplyDelete