4/13/07

A Tragic Development


Eggstra HUGE apologies to Lynda, whose Easter Egg entry was not retrieved until today! It's totally my fault for not checking my other e-mail, and I'm so very sorry it was overlooked, especially since it's so bejeweled and incorporates the fabulous pink car from me and Lenore. Lynda, please send me your color scheme preference so I can make you a special Perky Potholder prize for:

The ABFAB Award
To Lynda Rock for her Pearl and Confetti entry. It's simply STUNNING!!

4 comments:

  1. well, i'm not 1 to whine, unless you're honing in on my schtick, or you give me strict orders not to...., but poor, poor pearl and confetti have been hanging out for the past few days in the corner of the house, under the table cloth that hides away seldom used things, such as picnic supplies, holiday place mats and christmas candle holders, in a DEEP funk. i'm happy to report they just headed out to hit the town in their convertible to celebrate their abfab award! i think the paparazzi are on their tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is 'WOW!'
    verry impressive

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to all! I enjoyed seeing all the entries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i spy a possible christmas contest idea... you can have your schtick back now. i'm quite tired of it :)

    ReplyDelete