4/18/07

Political Victory!

We're are still trying to confirm official results, but Kane County election postings appear to indicate that Lenore won her race for Library Trustee! Yay Lenore! See the numbers here.

Lenore was up against two incumbents and long-time residents, so it's an impressive victory considering she just moved here. I think the "more porn!" platform really helped. At least that's the word on the street.

Lenore's going to drive the new library bookmobile.

4 comments:

  1. And with the bookmobile the new motto can be "Porn on Every Corner!"

    (we should probably stop joking about porn soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porn? I thought I was getting the support of the seeing impaired by running on the increase the large print collection agenda. So the seeing impaired wants porn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The world needs more large-print porn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking the seeing impaired just want to use you for a braile dummy. Kinda like the resussatation Annie....
    Hmmmm - this is quickly going down hill!

    ReplyDelete