
We went out for sushi recently at one of our favorite Japanese restaurants. We refer to it as "that K place in Algonquin," or "not Bistro Wasabi, the other one" because nobody can remember the name or how to say it. The photo above is Nina's dragon.

The orders for Roland, Gary and me all came on one platter. Mine included salmon, eel, veggies and probably tuna. Amy had one of the specialties of the house...I think it had "fire" in the name and came highly recommended by Gary, our "go to" guy with all sushi questions that evening and who ordered three different dishes, not that I was counting, but this is the same guy who very innocently shared his amazement over how much *I* eat. Yes, I still remember. (And it was pretty funny...and kind of true!)

Here's Julie's salmon, which is also excellent there.
Lenore is not into epicurean adventure even when her taste buds are behaving (and should probably steer clear of raw anything right now), so she had Chicken, which looked really good too.

I like this sculpture made of CDs.
No comments:
Post a Comment