

I haven't had a chance to resize all of my pictures from the weekend, but in the spirit of food (there was a lot of eating that went on -- we went to a new Thai restaurant, plus a new breakfast/lunch place called Burnt Toast, which I thought didn't sound all that promising at first blush, but it wasn't bad) here is Lenore's very delicious Grits Bread (made from real live grits) and an experiment in Rosemary Shortbread. I know, sounds strange, but I thought they were really good. Lenore, not so much. I'll have to post the recipe so you can decide for your own selves. No potholders were harmed in the making of these treats. Lastly, check out this very entertaining little clip of a dancing toddler from YouTube. It's a good giggle for a Monday.
Coming soon...Sabine's outing and more (maybe).
the pic of you at the BD party reminds me of lenore when she was about that age.
ReplyDelete