5/9/11

You Go First


Odie obligingly tested out the bridge for safety. Actually, I'm not sure he really knew what I was up to when I said, "Hey, stand over there and I'll take your picture ... yep, a little to the left..." but suffice it to say, the bridge passed the test and our bike ride was able to commence.



Odie took this cool photo of me riding across the new bike bridge in St. Charles.



Here we are after the bike ride at Rosie's...now that's refreshing. My new old favorite beer, Hacker Pschoor...since 1417. (burp)



In weekend other news, I spent $800+. Got me a new Verlo mattress. It should be delivered by Saturday, so after that, I may never get out of bed. The guy in the showroom is also the guy who's going to build my mattress, so I feel we have a special bond. Wish I had thought to take his picture. Then again, maybe that's just weird. So after the mattress buy, Beth and I went over to Ambrose Garden Center and I could not bring myself to spend $5 on a little frog statue for the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment