1/23/11

Look What She Did To Me



I watched, I ate garbage, I drank beer and scratched my junk.

Don't tell, but I'm glad the Packers won. Not that I know anything about football, but it just seems like they've always been a steady force, yet never really taken seriously. If you can take anything like pro ball seriously. I like that they're from a small (relatively) town. And I like cheese, always have. But overall, I could care less about the whole scene. The snacks, though, were good.

Gracie thinks Cutler needs to get out of the pocket, and that he doesn't seem very coachable.


The questions will always remain, why does Chicago pay so much for quarterbacks when they all suck. Also, when did football players become such lard asses? Some of those guys...seriously. That's just too much jiggle.

Here's Gracie all bummed after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment