3/26/10

Eggciting Developments!


(Sorry, I couldn't resist altering this photo)

Calling all egg decorators! It's time once again for the annual Perky Potholder Easter Egg Decorating contest! Send me a photo of your entry (or, in the case of Lynda, someone else's entry) and you could win a fabulous Perky Potholder! I know -- it almost makes you want to jump for joy, doesn't it? Rules are simple:
-Entries must be received on or before Easter Eve (April 3, 2010)
-No whining if you don't win
-No cheating*


Email a jpg photo to plauer at mchenry dot edu. My Yahoo mail would be a distant second choice, as I...er...the judges sometimes forget to check it!


*If you have to ask if something potentially untoward is cheating, it prolly is.

In other headline news...

3 comments:

  1. so, this is where you and the mcdonald line part? no cheating? i prided myself in my ability to cheat so well: in cards, homework assignment due dates - especially the long term papers, the xmas competition, death by cancer... but i respect your rules (grumble, grumble) and rise to the challenge of a fair competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, I did leave it open to interpretation, somewhat. But I look forward to seeing you meet such a foreign-to-your-makeup challenge! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know that previous comment about rising to the challenge could be a lie

    ReplyDelete