5/15/09

Potholder Anomaly!!

I have never had this happen before...I don't know how to explain it. Behold, one potholder with two different sides! Astounding! Also, here's another one I made for one of my cookbook buyers. The FREE Perky-Potholder-with-every-cookbook-purchase special is on through May, don't delay, buy one today!




4 comments:

  1. and you have no idea what you did differently? call it a yin/yang potholder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a sign of something...like the virgin mary in the potato chip...what it's a sign of, I don't know, but I'm sure it's BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last full moon was May 9. Did you make it then? A definite collectible! pk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an immaculate degenerate anomaly.

    Explanation: Today there was a small macular (sp?) degeneration health fair at the college. Someone I work with asked what was going on and someone else (not me!) said (in all seriousness), "Oh, it's some immaculate degeneration fair." I was all, "I gotta see this!"

    ReplyDelete