2/4/09

New Loops


I've been enjoying a new supply of potholder loops, but neglecting to document the results. Jeeze. Here's my co-worker, Hua, with her new blue and white potholder for Chinese New Year. Yes, it should have probably been red, but Hua is BIG into blue. One day she complimented me on a sweater that was not blue thusly:
"I like this sweater. I don't like the color, but I like sweater!"
She's very subtle, that Hua. She said she would have liked the potholder better if it was all blue, no white. Coming from her, it's OK. She's been making Lenore all kinds of rice and noodle dishes and buying her fruit, which is very sweet of her.


These were mom's Xmas potholders, but I didn't take the photo 'til her birthday last week. She also got the yellow and white one below for her birthday. I don't think she's into the double digits on potholders yet, but it's probably getting close. But as my mom, she's obligated to love them, much like the drawings I brought home every day in first grade.

I gave the green and white one to my boss because that's her office accent color, and also I see no harm in sucking up.




More to follow... (it's so exciting, isn't it?!)
You can disagree. Hoops did.

2 comments:

  1. Hoops and Xena have the same attitude, "yeah, whatever, Mom." Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have VERY MUCH enjoyed and appreciated the food that Hua has made for me.

    ReplyDelete