2/6/09

Feigning Interest


I realize some readers have no interest in potholders. But really, that's why I started this blog, to document my potholders before they went to new homes. And it's not like you have to put up with advertising or anything, so, ya know, now and then you'll have to just pretend you're interested. See, even Hoops does. Or maybe it's just she has to exercise her uncanny ability to ruin photographs.

I for one was very excited about this new breed of potholder, made from this ribbon-like stretchy yarn. I'm definitely going to have to see if the knitting store has more and other colors.




Here's a small sampler of some new loop colors that I just got. The blue, lime green and berry colors were particularly exciting.



These are kind of Valentiney, no?



OK, as you were. Thank you for visiting, please come again.

3 comments:

  1. can i place an order for a home that laura and i discovered this weekend is (OMG) perky potholderless,
    but not cherry bounceless thanks to lyla handing golden the last of the xmas bottles at dinner fri. he was all excited about making pancakes for breakfast saturday morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I think Golden is the only person I know who puts vodka on pancakes, flavored or otherwise. That right there is worth a potholder in my book. We'll get right on it. Need an address and color choices*.

    *never guaranteed but we try

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you know guy colors -
    nothing flashy - something that still looks good w/ fish and veggie stains on it. (kidding - he has a washing machine and knows...)

    ReplyDelete