12/22/08

Perky Potholder Activity

I discovered a way to use up the random leftover loops with this pattern (if you can call it that) below. Inevitably, I'll have just a few loops left in a given color, so this works well because I only need 4 or 5 loops per color. And it's kind of fun because it's like 4 potholders in one. Two of these went to a talented co worker who is drawing me a picture to go with my Christmas competition entry.




These are made with the last of the heavy duty wool loops I got for my birthday.


I also made a few potholders out of yarn (not pictured), but I'm still not sure if they're useful or not. Maybe as hot pads on a table. The scarf I made is a little stupid looking. But I think I can weave several yarn potholders together and make a nice lap blanket for the car.

1 comment:

  1. um, what is the email of your friend drawing a pic for your entry? i want to thank her for her participation and ask her to ... um, help portray graeme's entry...

    ReplyDelete