
Yes, there have been a few things to blog about, just no time to do it! Or, when there was time, there was no Internet. I'll have to weed through all the pictures Lenore and I took in Williamsburg and post a few, and then there's the saga of the escaping hair. Remember Charlie Brown's Christmas tree when all the needles fell off? That's Lenore's head. We finally had to shave her noggin' this past weekend, but we left a few bangs to poke out of her hat. We also went to Sally's (beauty supply and screen door company) and bought some hair to sew into other hats. This is what fell after an emergency trim in Williamsburg.

Prior to the trimming, we managed to score a photo op with Santa in Williamsburg. The weather was downright balmy (compared to here); I think I would have preferred a little snow for atmosphere.

Here's Tommy visiting me in the stocks. We had to shove several children aside to get this picture. Haha. (Damn ankle biters.)

I love this photo. There's family time, and then there's Mac time...for the McDonalds, it's one in the same. I think we should send this photo to Apple.

Speaking of family time, the annual Christmas competition was a hoot. Check out the results on Laura's blog.
Lyla, Tracy, Ben, Dennis, Lenore and I took a side trip to Yorktown to tour the battle field and poke around the shops. I found some lovely potholder loops in a small weaving shop! George Washington held my bag for me while I shopped.

I made a new friend in D.C. This is Zsa Zsa biding her time until the moment was right to try and eat my earring.

During our travels, we were lucky enough to be flying between snow storms, as was Odie, who came home for a few days to, after all that, no snow for snowshoeing. Now my parents' house is so quiet without the sounds of constant eating.
so, now - the weather outside is balmy...
ReplyDeletethankfully i'm not packing to go up north w/ this ditty on my mind. :-)
love the mac shot!
Yeah, the Mac shot is pretty neat. Word to the wise, never trust a bird. Ever. Especially with small shiny objects attached to your person.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others. The Mac shot is cool. It gives new meaning to the phrase, "The family that....together, stays together!" You should totally send it to their headquarters. Cute bird.
ReplyDeleteThe other bird tried to steal Lenore's mini quiche. More photos coming soon...the weather outside is so frightful.
ReplyDelete