11/24/08

Angels Armed With Construction Paper

Lenore shared this account with me and sent the following photos. Many thanks to Elke and the girls (that's Roland's sister and her entourage of three adorable daughters) for such a sweet and thoughtful visit that was both entertaining and efficient!
I had more angels visit my house and help with the vacuuming and dusting. Then Elke took me over to Ace Hardware to buy parts to fix a plumbing problem (which is fixed). I proceeded to lose to the angels in a game called Compatibility. It was fun even though I was not compatible enough with them. I also have new decorations of leaves on my windows, a new mum for the house and interlinked strands of construction paper beautifying up the banister and a door frame. I had fun, got the house cleaned and enjoyed the company!!! The first one is funny since Cora's hair blocked Anja.




No comments:

Post a Comment