Congratulations to Pat in the state of Washington (as opposed to D.C.)! It's such a striking resemblance to John McCain. And thanks again to all who sent photos. We now return you to election monitoring...
WOO HOO! I’m a winner!!!! ……… I’d like to thank all the little people back at the grocery store who sold me the pumpkin, Faberware for the knife set, my producer, and a big shout out to my granddaughter, Mia, who didn’t want a scary pumpkin. If I wanted to make a scary pumpkin I would have tried to make it a McCain pumpkin. I actually had HR Puff in Stuff in mind when I cut the gourd. Oh and Goth chicks are hot. Really though that's really cool!
WOO HOO! I’m a winner!!!! ……… I’d like to thank all the little people back at the grocery store who sold me the pumpkin, Faberware for the knife set, my producer, and a big shout out to my granddaughter, Mia, who didn’t want a scary pumpkin. If I wanted to make a scary pumpkin I would have tried to make it a McCain pumpkin. I actually had HR Puff in Stuff in mind when I cut the gourd. Oh and Goth chicks are hot. Really though that's really cool!
ReplyDelete