It simply does not pay to buy cheap zip lock bags. Also, have you ever been happy with bargain kleenex? You just end up with tissue shrapnel all over your chest when you blow your nose.
The link below wasn't offered as an entry, but it's definitely an interesting diversion. It was either Laura or Joe who discovered it, and I had the URL in my "favorites" list. Take a look -- it's probably some of the strangest animation you'll ever see. Where in one's brain would stuff like this come from? I ask you.
That's all.
Joe sent the link to me. He likes Salad Fingers. I think it is very well done but its creepiness keeps me from going back to the site too often. Maybe I should focus on his silly stuff for a while.
ReplyDelete-- Laura
Brant found a great site that is deliciously cheesy. He'll submit later this week.
ReplyDelete