2/20/07

Poor Ducky!



Poor little Ducky got hit by a rock on Friday. Either that or someone was shooting at us. At any rate, my windshield is trashed, and I've since been going around and around and around and...around with the insurance company trying to make sure I get an OEM windshield. They are very tricky about this and have tried to foist off the likes of "OEM-like" and OEE (original equipment equivalent). Interesting that my premiums won't go down even though they'd be decreasing the value of my car. My latest compromise has been to go with their "preferred" glass installer as long as they order the glass from Mini and not some after market schlock in China. The things you learn...and this isn't even in the fine print.

What follows are some more pics from Merri's. Her cat Boo (short for Baby Cat, though I suggested that Buddah was maybe more fitting) is a lovable old queen, and Lovey (a.k.a. Love Dove -- Merri, could they have any less butch names?) is a cuddle junky. They're both hams when you bring out the camera.





This is Love Dove taking a break from her afternoon siesta.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Ducky is having a rough time lately. This reminds me that I STILL need to get my windshield repaired too.

    Holy cats, that a big, old, cute, chunky cat. May I suggest cat for thanksgiving this year instead of turkey?

    ReplyDelete