
I got highlights and a new do, and Hoops approves. She think the highlights match hers, which is pleasing to her cat-like sensibilities.

I also got my eyebrows waxed, can you tell? It was not the most pleasant of experiences, but overall, not too bad. Julie tells me that saying "not bad" is a Midwestern compliment of high praise. So, Julie's link-of-the-week submission was "not bad" and won her a set of designer original Valentine potholders! It was a rough week, people, so the head butt game hit the spot and possibly even prevented me from doing it for real. Though I'm not ruling it out. (Note to self: buy ice).
Can you think of captions for either of these photos? There could be a potholder in it for you. I'm just sayin'.

To quote Paris Hilton, Those are "HOT" highlights. The cut looks cute too. I was thinking of getting a short pixie cut like that, but the last time I had my hair that short a little old lady called me a "young man." I was nice enough to give her a little push down a steep staircase.
ReplyDeletecaption entry
ReplyDeletesuper glue sucks, or rather, ooper ew ux
Thanks for sharing your dinner with me again, Lenore. Slurp.
ReplyDeletePeak a boo!