I can't decide if I like my new highlight job or not. It was supposed to be a mix of "caramel" (which I assumed to be a light brown) and the regular bleached highlights, but it came out rather distinctly copper. Like a new penny. People at work said they like it, but I don't know if they're just being polite. I can't get in until next week for her to try and fix it, so I have 'til then to decide if it's worth the effort. The cut, however, I love. It was getting way unruly -- it's back to a quick towel dry and able to withstand 100 mph again.
Whadya think? Fix or leave it alone. My co worker said fixing hair color can sometimes make it worse, and she has a good point. And I'm not sure if the fix will be free or not (though I think it should be), so there's that too!
(click images to see them larger)



Is this the same color job I saw at work and told you how cute you looked?
ReplyDeletePat K
With the Gaga eye makeup who'd notice your hair :) RL
ReplyDelete