8/12/11

All Better

On the hair front, I threw caution to the wind...and I'm glad. It's definitely more blond than I would normally have, but still, I like it a lot better. It's very Billy Idol. She fixed it for free, though I gave her 10 bucks. Jeeze, it's grown quite a bit in just one week.



Note, there's still one memorial strand of red. But I think it's jaunty.



Here's the first August nosegay!



And here's my latest shipment of delicious digestive biscuits! Yum.



It's hard to find them around here, or, if you do, they're way expensive. I remember buying these in Germany for what amounted to about 50 cents a package. Four bucks is a deal in the states, and I've found Amazon (with free shipping!) to be the best bargain, especially since they vastly improved their packaging technique. The only rub was the expiration date on this batch was a little too soon for my liking. I like to freeze and then ration them when I need a fix. I complained to Amazon, though wasn't really expecting much, but they credited me for the FULL AMOUNT! Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment