8/5/10

Sundae Dinner


To some it's dessert, but to us it was a 50th anniversary dinner. Congrats to the parental units for making it this far and not killing each other along the way. I called to say happy anniversary, and dad's all, "Well, I have no idea where your mother is." That, I believe, is the secret to a long marriage. Also, he hosed the raccoon poop off the steps, "so your mother doesn't step in it." I suspect is wasn't so much chivalry as self-preservation, cuz he knew he'd get the blame if she did! It's important to establish roles within a relationship.

Pre indulgence...



And here are some uncooperative ice cream eaters, post-meal, all wound up on sugar and unable to pose properly for a photo.



Not that I wasn't a little drunk myself (did you see all the hot fudge on that thing?!). It's possible they were glad to see us go.

1 comment:

  1. "I think your Dad and I look fabulous in our picture," she said to the person seen trying to milk a fake cow.

    ReplyDelete