
Understandably, even cats can get possessive about Perky Potholders.
That's about all I have to report as of late. Been busy with election stuff, Lenore stuff and of course napping whenever possible (a favorite pastime). Lenore goes for treatment #5 of 6 next week. She has to train a new admitting person to give her a preferred room with a front view so I can continue entertaining her with doughnuts in the restricted valet parking lot when I leave. Illegal driving activity looks so much cuter in a Mini Cooper. Here's Lenore in her room with a view keeping an eye out for security.

It's going to be in the 50s this week/weekend! I cannot WAIT to be doing this:
(but not 'til it's warmer!)
In election news, this weekend is the League of Women Voter's Candidate's Forum. I'm thinking I might wear my tattoo sleeves, just to shake things up.

I was going to set up a web site for my campaign, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort. We had less than a 6% turnout for the primary.
Did I mention I made my own pancake syrup?
i update the band's website - i try to laugh because i know i am the only person to ever look at it! it was black for a while and no one mentioned it.
ReplyDeletelooking fwd to lazy, warm days on the water here too. :-)
I think your "lazy" days on the water are a bit more active than mine!
ReplyDeletehow does the syrup compare to the real stuff? don't you have a tree in your backyard you can tap into?
ReplyDeleteI think it would be even more entertaining if you did doughnuts and then chased the valet around a bit. That syrup looks wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI keep asking Paula (not her MINI) to do cartwheels in the parking lot, but the snow has prevented it. Since she has to leave me to the odd night nurses, at least I get entertained when she leaves. As for kayaking, there's still ice clumps to watch out for. Even the geese have a difficult time with the slippery ice. I've convinced Xena to let the rightful owner have his potholders.
ReplyDeleteThe syrup is delish -- next time I'm going to make it with brown sugar though. No tappable trees, so I have to fake it!
ReplyDeleteI park there when the valet guy either isn't looking or has gone home, so I have to maintain my cover! He's long gone by the time I sneak out (well after visiting hours are over).
Cartwheels are NOT a possibility.
how did you make your own syrup? is it in your cookbook?
ReplyDelete