10/29/08

The Winner!


OK, not really, I don't know these people at all, but I liked their Barack O'Lanterns. You can see more Obama pumpkins here. Some of them are pretty creative -- thanks to Molly for sending the link. There were no winners for the Perky Pumpkin contest, and that's just sad. Here's the prize (made on the airplane on the way to SC) that would have been. Beach not included.

2 comments:

  1. So my mom asked me to leave this for you as a comment, not like she works in the exact same place as you or anything and could tell you herself...

    So we asked John who he would vote for if his school only let PreK participate in the mock election and he told us, "Mack Amama." Apparently this Mack Amama is quite the hit with the playground set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    But who's his/her running mate? That's what I wanna know! Well, at least they didn't say Elmo, though we could do worse.

    ReplyDelete