Odie said he spent about 4 hours polishing his motorcycle and wanted some ooos and ahhs. I thought maybe a blog posting would be even better. Also, it reminded me that whenever dad called him "hot shot," Odie knew he was in trouble. Haha.
that's it... i'm going out today and buying a bumper sticker (did you think i was going to say motorcycle?) that reads, "i'd rather be care-free on my motorcycle". it looks inviting.
I was sitting at Woody's waterfront restaurant in St.pete when I saw that shirt hanging from the rafters. Since it matched my bike I said I'll take two, but of course they only had 1 left. I said, "well get it down from there quick"!!!!
that's it... i'm going out today and buying a bumper sticker (did you think i was going to say motorcycle?) that reads, "i'd rather be care-free on my motorcycle". it looks inviting.
ReplyDeleteI like the way Odie is so color coordinated. That's a really cool vest he is wearing.
ReplyDeleteI *did* think you were going to say motorcycle! And I'd fully support that as long as I got a ride.
ReplyDeleteYes, someone with very good taste gave him that vest. :)
I was sitting at Woody's waterfront restaurant in St.pete when I saw that shirt hanging from the rafters. Since it matched my bike I said I'll take two, but of course they only had 1 left. I said, "well get it down from there quick"!!!!
ReplyDelete