4/10/08

Hot!

I was saving these pictures for such a time as this -- when news is lacking because, in this case, I was sick all week with a series of maladies that I hope are now behind me. (Though I still sound pretty tubucular, so don't get too close.)

Lenore and I took Roland and Amy out for some birthday Thai food and possibly the best present ever.



Lynda also got a PP Apron and immediately put it to good use cooking a steak. She said she was so busy posing, she almost overcooked it, to which Lenore replied, "Overcooked? What does that mean?"



I just noticed how much shorter this apron looks on Lynda than it does on me. I guess we should have ordered the "tall" version, aye?


Also found in my "pictures I still need to post" folder, this is a snow fort Lenore spotted in Carpentersville:

Did I mention it's been a slow news week? Fear not, something exciting is coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. i like the short version. i'm afraid i'd catch the long version on fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is more like a bib than an apron on Lynda but it is still very hot.

    Love the snow fort!

    ReplyDelete