4/18/08

I Felt the Earth Move...


Isn't that a song?
So the earthquake we had at 4:37 this morning in Illinois actually woke me up. Sometimes I wonder if my house is haunted (I’m always hearing strange noises...though it’s probably just my house slowly collapsing around me), so, in my groggy state, I thought it was an uprising amongst the ghosts, because it felt like my bed was shaking. I’m pretty crabby when woken up, so I actually yelled, "KNOCK IT OFF!!!" and it stopped, so I went back to sleep! There have been a few more quakes to follow, but none that we've felt. I didn't realize there were so many earthquakes all over the world. Lenore's co worker sent her this link. My co worker said her dog went a little nuts this morning and wanted to be let out at 4 a.m. If Hoops detected anything, she didn't let on. Then again, her attention span isn't the most reliable.

1 comment:

  1. My one chance in life to experience an earthquake and I sleep through it. I need to have a chat with the ghosts in my house and Xena too.

    ReplyDelete