
We had another snow day today (score!), and my co-worker, Pat, sent me these photos of her portable snowman. Her grandson lives in Texas and thoroughly enjoyed his snowman-building experience from his last visit, so Pat through it'd be fun to send him some pictures. As Pat explained it...
"I made a tiny snowman this morning on a pizza pan so I could move him around, take various pictures, and send them to John. Who knows what that little snowman might do throughout the day? He might help me do the wash, cook lunch, or even play the piano."

As for me, I been putting the snowblower to very good use every couple of hours. In between, me and Hoops made a loaf of bread, a batch of oat bran muffins and watched three episodes of Moonlight. OK, I also watched part of a Wife Swap episode that was also on my video tape. That's one of those train-wreck shows that, despite its unpleasantness, you can't help but slow down to look.
Only Pat would come up with the idea of a portable snowman. Too bad it cannot help out with the chores without melting and creating another chore.
ReplyDelete