2/18/08

*&@%$#!

Earlier last week...I forgot to post this in my feverish state.

So even though I felt like crap and had stayed home from work, I dragged my sorry butt to German class, because I'm just THAT dedicated. And the doctor said I wasn't contagious. And I could sit far enough away from everyone just in case, so as not to spread the joy of my plague. I probably shouldn't have gone, cuz it totally exhausted me, but I still enjoyed it.

But that's not what I'm here to tell you.

When I got home, I thought I'd knock some of the slushy crap off my car before pulling into the garage (because my garage, like the rest of my house, was built by a moron, so it's not vented and any water pools in there like a small lake), only I didn't realize that under that lovely coating of powdery snow was a slick bed of ice. I got as far as putting one foot out and then basically fell out of my car onto the driveway. It was so slippery, I felt like a cartoon cat on ice, I couldn't get up! What's surprising is that I didn't melt the ice with all the swear words I was spewing. Needless to say, I was not amused...until the next morning when I saw the disrupted snow print left on the driveway, then I had to laugh. I hope none of the neighbors was watching though! (Then again, damn them to hell if they were and didn't come help me!)

2 comments:

  1. But have you checked YouTube for possible videos of your fall from a very low riding car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you please throw the driveway incident photo into photoshop and add circles and arrows and descriptions re-enacting the spew? not that your description doesn't tell the story, but i want to match up the skids w/ body parts.

    ReplyDelete