12/7/07

What the...



Went back to the salon to get re highlighted and toned, but the results were not all that favorable. The color's definitely less Lucile Ball, but the front and top are still reddish while the back and sides are more ash colored. My mom's gonna go to Sally's and get me a blue rinse that will hopefully help. Or turn my hair purple. Everyone at work says it just looks blond to them, but I still see red. If it's blond, then how come I'm not having more fun? Then again, I only understand about half of what I'm writing now, so maybe there's hope!




OK. I'm almost done obsessing now. Almost. But not quite.

Back on the potholder front, here's the other new old loom I got from ebay. This one looks a little chewed on, but I think it'll still work out. The newer old loom is under it.





Last weekend during the Dickens in Dundee festivities, we stopped by the Lutheran church for lunch. They were serving soups and sandwiches, which hit the spot on a cold, snowy Saturday. We sat with my grade school Principal Mr. Rhodes. He remembered me and Odie...I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. His son Scott was in my home room all through high school, so maybe that's why. Yeah...that's gotta be it. We usually see him at the Lions Club pancake breakfasts, but this was the first opportunity Lenore had to meet him officially. During the course of our conversation, he mentioned his secretary, Mrs. Green, which added historic depth to the story I had recently told Lenore of my first day of school. I think the teacher must have been giving us a little tour or something, because we all got to meet Mrs. Green in the Principal's office. As luck would have it, she was wearing a green dress that day. So, being the astute kindergartner that I was, I surmised that you just had to know your colors if you were going to address the Principal's secretary. "That's neat!" I remember thinking. So the next time I saw her, she was wearing a blue dress, and I cheerfully waved and yelled, "Hi Mrs. Blue!" I'm not sure how many grades it took me to figure out that I had the system ALL WRONG. But Mr. Rhodes liked the story. Probably explained a lot too.

I got my new camera!! More on that later...

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks great! No more worrying. I'm sure the more fun part will happen soon. pk

    ReplyDelete