12/26/07

Just Cuz I Can't Sleep

So I was sifting and sorting through iPhoto and decided to post these pictures from the Lake Lure trip. Most are from hikes we took around the Lake Lure area or along the Blue Ridge Parkway. And there's one of the Prius we upgraded to, which was kinda fun. Happy viewing!








4 comments:

  1. Mother Nature provided some very pretty views.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely!

    ok, this is from laura not dana.
    i set up his blog with my account and this is a side effect. i obviously did not think this through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't sleep? Yeah I've been having that problem too. I keep having dreams that I'm back in college and have a 15 page paper due in a day. I think it's the stress of traveling during the holidays and losing luggage.
    Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting the photos. i can see why mom goes on and on about the beautiful colors you guys experienced. so, if you can't sleep maybe you can make a few more dainty doileys. i love mine. thanks,
    keep your toes warm,
    happy 2008

    ReplyDelete