
We had a great Thanksgiving dinner served on the lovely new table, complete with a Martha Stewart-esque centerpiece carved from a tiny pie pumpkin, evidence of which I will force you to view here.

Lenore and I also carved some turkey pumpkins for the front stoop, except I don't think anyone noticed. All guests were intent on a different sort of gobbling.

Another touch to make Martha weep.

And then after the damage was done...
(that's our friend Elsie next to me, my mom took the picture)

Hoops stopped by to see if she could score some pie remnants

Then she settled in for a post-meal nap with dad.

I have received a few pet photos for the contest! Will post them soon...keep those entries coming, people!
Also coming soon, some exciting new potholder news! Yowsa!
looks like a good time was had by all. i'm sure martha would approve.
ReplyDeleteYes, it was a grand time, especially for Hoops who got to have samples of the food.
ReplyDelete