10/18/07

Prize Winners & Noodles


And here's perky prize winner Lynda, sporting her avant-garde tie dyed shirt. Did you know fashion has its own language? Neither did I. But all we really need to know about this shirt is that it was created in an Atelier (ah-tell-yeah),a studio or workroom where high fashion garments are made. Make a note of it.

Graeme also got a TDT (tie dyed T) for his b.day, though it's somewhat blocked, overshadowed and otherwise preempted by the Portable Play Station that's hogging the spotlight. I suppose that's understandable. :)


I know what you're thinking: "Holy cow, how can I get one of those TDTs??" Simple, gentle reader, just enter the Perky Pumpkin Contest! You could win a TDT *and* a Perky Potholder. I know -- almost seems too good to be true!

I will, in the meantime, be making NOODLES! I got me one of those newfangled (actually, it's old fashioned) pasta maker machine thingees on e-bay with the help of Laura's b.day $, and boy is it fun! Hoops likes the noodles too -- I'll have to try making some catnip flavored pasta.

Anyhoo, here's some chicken soup I made accessorized with homemade noodles (though actually, these noodles were made before I got my machine, so they're not quite as pretty).



Here's Hoops wishing for a diversion so she can score some noodles.

1 comment:

  1. I knew I suffered from it but never knew it had a name but thanks to the fashion language site I now know I have sloping shoulders.

    Love the picture with Hoops and Lenore and the bowl of soup.

    ReplyDelete